FortiClient EndPoint Security suite, A free internet security software that provides comprehensive computer security features like other commercial internet security suite does. This FortiClient Endpoint Security software provides an SSL/IPSec VPN, WAN optimization client, antivirus and anti-spyware, anti rootkit protection, Execution Behavioral Analysis, firewall and intrusion prevention. There is no much difference compared to the premium paid version. The only features that is not found in the Standard edition is endpoint management (FortiManager), support services, anti-spam and content filtering.
FortiClient Endpoint Security free edition also provides automatic updates from the FortiGuard™ subscription service ensure protection against the latest threats. Fortinet Endpoint Security Software is free of charge to anyone – consumers, small businesses, large enterprises. Plus more, you don’t need a powerful computer to run FortiClient.
· Pentium processor or equivalent
· 100 MB hard disk space
· Compatible Operating System & Minimum RAM
- Windows 2000: 128 MB
- Windows XP 32-bit and 64-bit: 256 MB
- Windows Server 2003 32-bit and 64-bit: 384 MB
- Windows Server 2008 32-bit and 64-bit: 512 MB
- Windows Vista 32-bit and 64-bit: 512 MB
- Windows 7 32-bit and 64-bit: 512 MB
Software Website: FortiClient EndPoint Security suite